This delicious, silky smooth, rich bowl of goodness could not be easier to make!
Ingredients (serves 2):
- 1 ripe Avocado
- 2 teaspoon of Cocoa Powder
- 40g Chocolate Protein (I used Kinetica Chocolate Thermo Whey)
- 20g (2 tsp) of Sweet Freedom Choc Shot (I bought mine at Waitrose but you can find it in most supermarkets)
- 2 tbsp of unsweetened Almond Milk (or coconut milk or water)
- Heart sprinkles (for decoration) - optional
Mash your avocado then mix all the other ingredients in!
If you want a smoother texture just chuck everything in the food processor and blend till smooth.
Split the mix into 2 ramekins and place in the fridge to enjoy later!
Macros (1 portion):